2023 TAX BYLAW
2023 Budget: Goals & Objectives
The major goal of the 2023 budget is to position the Village for economic, environmental, and social success in a post pandemic environment.
This will be achieved through a number of medium- and short-term actions based on the strategic discussions the administration has had with current and past Councils.
2023 Capital Budget
The major capital projects in the 2023 Capital Budget are as follows:
- Capital Infrastructure and Wastewater Study. $75,000 (MSI)
- Old Garage: Brownfield Remediation. $40,000 (CCBF)
- Pedestrian Crossing: Highway 54th and 52nd, Street. $40,000 (MSI)
- Pickup Truck and Snowblower. $85,000 (MSI)
- Geotechnical evaluation: 52 Street, 52ndStreet Crescent and 51st Close. $38,089 (MSI)
MSI: Municipal Sustainability Initiative funding
CCBF: Canada Community-Building Fund
The key messages regarding the Operating and Capital Budget for 2023 are as follows: